Good News! We ship worldwide!
All orders are shipping from Germany with a tracking number. You will receive an email with tracking details once your order has been shipped.
Please note that whilst we would love for all products to reach you promptly and stress free, everyone is only human and delays in shipping beyond our control may occur. We will keep you informed should there be any delays.
Shipping rates vary by destination. Your exact shipping cost will be shown at check-out.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request for a return.
For returns to be eligible, products must be in the same condition in which you received it, ie - unused, and in original packaging (packaging box and dustbag). You will also need the original receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, simply contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. All return costs are to be paid by the customer.
dbteo reserves the right to not accept any return that does not meet the above requirements. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you and a refund will not be issued.
Please be aware that original shipping fees are not refundable.
Refunds will be credited to the original method of payment. Refunds will also be set at the price you paid at, not the price in the purchased currency on the date of refund. Refunds will also be paid out in the same currency as your purchase.
Due to price conversion and bank commissions, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate that your refund will be made by the provider of your payment method within 7-10 working days (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays).
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided from the original purchase. Please note that refund shipping costs are to be borne by the customer, and we highly recommend sending back your products with a tracking number. Please keep your proof of shipment until you have received your refund.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges at this time. However we do accept returns in original condition. We ask that you return the original product for a refund and proceed to place a new order for your second dream product.
See Returns section on how to return your product.
All customers will be given the option to prepay any custom duties and taxies at checkout. We recommend this option to prevent any delays at customs.
As leather is a natural material, it will carry imperfections such as marks, veins, wrinkles and colour differences.
It’s what makes your product unique!
Simple care instructions include, but are not limited to:
• Avoid repeated and/or harsh contact with other coloured materials (particularly dark coloured materials). Colour transfer may happen to your light coloured materials (either to your leather product, or your white dress!).
• Avoid overexposure to heat and direct light.
• Hardware should avoid abrasive contact with other equally hard objects. Whilst we give our hardware a special coating, this will wear down if not cared for properly. Note that for our black matt hardware, as the coating is not galvanic, normal wear and tear will expose base material overtime.
• Avoid all contact with oil, grease, perfume and chemical substances such as cosmetics.
• When not in use, lightly stuff with soft paper to retain it’s gorgeous shape, and store in protective dust bag provided.
• If your leather should get wet, clean gently with a soft cloth.
• For light cleaning, wipe down your bag with a soft cloth. You can also moisturize and layer a protective water repellent for your product. We recommend Collonil.
• Leather breathes! If you live in a humid climate, it is good practice to air your products once in a while. Place your product in a spot with good natural air ventilation.
dbteo stands by it’s luxury ‘Made in Germany’ quality. Whilst we are fully confident of the quality of our products, we understand that human craftsmanship also means human error. We will repair any manufacturing defects as soon as possible. However, manufacturing defects are evaluated on a case by case basis with a valid proof of purchase.
If your product has been damaged overtime with wear and tear, and needs a spot of refresh and repair, our atelier in Germany will try to help as best as we can.
Please get in contact with all relevant details and photos. We will then tell you if a repair is possible, and at what cost.
As always, we are here to help @ firstname.lastname@example.org